Responsible to ensure and/or deliver and properly document the provision of mental health services including standardized mental health screening, diagnostic assessment, Individualized Treatment Plan, individual, group and family therapy, mental health case management, progress notes, discharge summary at termination of services, and the maintenance of client records in accordance with Minnesota Rule 9530 and MnTC policy.
- Meet the definition of a mental health professional as defined in Minnesota Statutes, section 245.462, subdivision 18, clauses (1) to (6)
- Must have a masters degree in a mental health related field.
- Must be licensed within the State of Minnesota as a psychologist (LP), marriage and family therapist (LMFT), professional clinical counselor (LPCC), or clinical social worker (LCSW).
- Must be free of chemical use problems for at least the two years immediately preceding hire.
- Must have or obtain 12 hours of training in co-occurring mental health problems training within six months of hire
- Ability to provide individual and group counseling including crisis intervention.
- Must be licensed or exempt from licensure under Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 14F.11 and 9530.6450, subpart 5.
- Must document competence in screening for and working with clients with mental health problems, through education, training and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of implications of parts 9530.6405 to 9530.6505, 9543.1000 to 9543.1060, and Minnesota Statutes, chapter 245A, and sections 626.556, 626.557, and 626.5572. • Ability to successfully complete MN Dept of Human Services background study and psychotherapist background check (MS 604.20).
You can apply online at: Mntc.org
If you have questions about this position, you can contact: