Why become a member of the Minnesota Association of Christian Counselors (MACC)? Your membership reflects your commitment to provide counseling that encourages unity, collaboration and engages Christian beliefs to help support client healing. We warmly welcome you as a member. Through your membership you have the opportunity to meet other Christian counseling professionals in our area, and you also have access to convenient continuing education training. Most important, you can make a positive difference in your practice. Members benefit in the following ways:
- statewide therapist listing on the MACC Website
- training opportunities with biblical applications
- networking opportunities with like-minded Christian therapists
- employment listings both for career opportunities and for businesses seeking to hire
- seminars for CEU's
- prayer support and intercession
- annual fall conference member discount
Should you need any assistance or if you have any questions or comments about MACC membership, please feel free to contact us at 651-560-6222, or you can email MACC at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you at an upcoming MACC event.
Blessings to you from the MACC Board of Directors.
Lynn Hardy, Founder Jill Stephens,